Personal 2

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Molly Nix- Consider a Reusable Mug animation

Recently I've been looking at animations to do with environment here is another one of my picks.
Here's the link to her animation- http://vimeo.com/9765220

Saw this animation and thought my target audience would connect to it. The style of this animation was simple & clean cut, the colours palette used were neutral, earthy colours suited the theme perfectly. Also presented information visually well (which links back to my project I'm working on at the moment). Molly Nix the designer, created the video by first drawing the images in Adobe Illustrator and then putting it all together in After Effects. The voice recording and music were done in Apple Garage Band. When designing my animation I would like to adapt this style into my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment